One-Yard Wonders projects

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Yesterday's News

Whew, today was a productive day! My mom and aunt helped me pack up my scrapbooking closet and all my sewing stuff in the basement. That may not sound like a lot, but it is... I also washed about 7 loads of laundry and started packing winter blankets, coats, sweaters and other out-of-season items we won't need for awhile.

Bo stayed home with me today as well, and watched about 4 straight hours of GI Joe. I don't normally approve of more than one or two episodes, but he wasn't feeling that great today and that's what he really, really wanted to watch. 

As a middle child, I am acutely aware of Bo's middle child status this week. With his big brother gracing the front page of the newspaper and his little sister attracting people everywhere we go, I feel it's important to give Bo some extra attention this week. I asked Grandma Katy if he could spend the night at the farm on Friday, just him and no one else. He's very excited about that. Grandma even promised to go swimming with him! And she never gets in the pool!

Tonight I checked out the Travel Iowa Facebook page where they posted the Register article of Mazy and asked their fans for suggestions of Iowa restaurants he should review. I was surprised to see there were five or six restaurants listed. One is pretty close to us, in Colo, so we could probably check it out this summer. It looks like they are famous for homemade pie, so I am pretty sure Mazy will be excited about that!



No comments:

Post a Comment