One-Yard Wonders projects

Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fool's Day ... In a Diaper

I was not up to my usual April Foolery today, it being just one day after Easter and no time to prepare a wonderful trick on my husband. But fortunately, Violet took care of pranking Shawn for me. This morning, Shawn opened up Violet's diaper to find a necklace, as well as some other stuff you won't care to hear about. Before you freak out, as I did, please know the necklace did not end up in the diaper by way of her digestive tract. She must have put it in there last night while playing with the boys. Needless to say, it was a cheap toy necklace and we weren't about to go through the cleaning and sanitation needed to save it. But the look on Shawn's face when he opened that diaper was pretty good. Definitely the best April Fool's joke of our day. Although Mazy's idea was pretty good too; he wanted to pour a bucket of water on Shawn while he was sleeping. I have about 319 photos from the weekend -- from Easter morning to Violet's birthday party. I'll hopefully get some posted tomorrow for your viewing enjoyment. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment