One-Yard Wonders projects

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Rainy Day Saturday

I love today. Mazy spent the night at the farm last night. Which means the rest of the family could sleep in today. So we did. Until about 8:45 a.m. Man, it was so nice! We could hear Violet cooing over the intercom and babbling away. When Shawn finally went in to get her she was playing with one of her dolls -- talking a mile a minute at her. It's the little fabric redheaded doll we got her for Christmas. It's the first time I've seen her play with it. It was so cute!!!

Bo woke up in a delightful mood. We made him bacon and eggs and orange juice for breakfast, and then let him pop the bag of popcorn that his favorite teacher, Ms. Aimee, gave him for Valentine's Day. He got to eat it while he watched Curious George. Violet went down for a nap while Shawn and I took showers and got ready.

At 11:30ish, Shawn's sister Denise and her husband and son Matt came to our house and we all went out to eat for Denise's 50th birthday. We went to a Thai restaurant in the East Village and we had the place to ourselves. It was a lot of fun!

Then Shawn and Bo dropped me and Vi off at home while they went to the toy store to spend some cash of Bo's. Violet and I played for awhile, and now she's been napping since 3. So I have been shopping online for some new spring shirts for work, and for Violet's birthday party. :) And just watching sitcoms and thoroughly enjoying myself.

We need to go pick Mazy up at my sister's house soon and I should probably keep the laundry going. I finally got some pics uploaded from last weekend. Here you go:

 This is what scrapbooking looks like. Messy, isn't it?!

 More scrapbooking stuff from last weekend. I'll be back in Nevada tomorrow to do it again!

 Oh my gosh! Look at this girl! What a beauty and what a sweetheart! 



Enough with the pictures, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment