One-Yard Wonders projects

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Lunch with Me

I'm eating lunch at my desk today for the first time in, oh, I don't know, a year... I've gotten into a very bad habit of eating out. It is a delightful thing to do each day — escape the office with a friend or two, have someone wait on you (I never eat cheap. I want served, damn it.) and eat some tasty and usually high-calorie meal.

But now I am going to save some money and calories by eating at my desk at least twice a week. :) Hey, I'm not shooting for the stars here. Little changes, right?

So today I ate leftover taco salad (which was delicious) and ichatted with Shawn. It was fun. I'm thinking about scheduling two nights at Honey Creek Resort before I leave my lunch break. I want to surprise the boys with that in February during Mazy's break. I took that week off to get the house ready for market, so it would be fun to schedule some painting or something and get them out of it for a couple days.

Anyway, that's about it. Maybe I'll talk to you tonight after the great Indian Chicken Curry experiment to let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment