One-Yard Wonders projects

Thursday, January 31, 2013

It's Really Cold

What a week... Mazy and Bo are down with the flu. Mazy was home Tuesday, school was closed Wednesday due to the snow, and both boys stayed home today with Shawn. They have the true flu -- fevers, body aches, chills, headaches, sore throats. No vomitting or anything like that. I am hopeful they will both be back at school tomorrow. Good ol' Violet is still hanging tough.

Today was cold. Like a high of 8 degrees cold. Tomorrow's windchill is expected to be 28 below. There are rumors that Des Moines Public Schools might close because of the cold. If they do, I don't know what the heck we'll do. I guess I could send Mazy to work with Shawn. Bo's daycare said they would be open tomorrow despite the cold.

Anyway, that's about all that's happening with us. I'm still hopeful that we'll get to go to my sister's Super Bowl party on Sunday. Oh, and I'm getting a haircut on Saturday. Whoohoo! I love haircuts -- my salon is good at pampering so I get to look forward to a head and neck massage, paraffin hand wax treatment, shampoo, cut, style and then a makeup refresh.

That's all. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment