One-Yard Wonders projects

Friday, February 1, 2013

Another Stay-at-Home Day

Bo woke up today with a 101-degree fever so despite my work schedule and projects, I made it another work-from-home day. When I took Mazy to school and dropped Violet off at daycare, the temperature was -5 degrees... Sheesh. That's a cold morning. The sun was shining and it was all blue skies, but man was it cold.

I ran to work for some papers and notes, grabbed a coffee for me and muffin for Bo (who was at home with Shawn) and headed home for the day. Shawn finally went to work after three days at home, and one dead car battery... And Bo and I had a great day. He watched hours and hours of Curious George, while I finished my projects and even participated in an hour-long client call.

We ordered Chinese delivery for supper and Shawn picked up Vy and Mazy. After supper, Shawn headed to game night with his pals and I'm home with the kiddos. Bo asked to go to bed at 7:30, and Mazy asked to watch Indiana Jones. We're an hour into the movie and he's fast asleep in Shawn's recliner snuggled up in his Green Bay Packers fleece blanket.

And I'm doing a little online shopping.  :) I just placed a $50 Scholastic book order through Bo's preschool. I haven't ordered books in a long time and got lots for Valentine's Day and Easter gifts. Now I might do some shopping for me. That's what Shawn gets for leaving me alone on Friday nights.  :)

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Violet came home from daycare today with her leg warmers on her arms. They said her legs were sweating in them at daycare. Apparently their thermostat is set a lot higher than ours... Here she needs leg warmers on her arms, legs and anywhere else they'll fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment