One-Yard Wonders projects

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunshine Sunday: It's Snowing!!!

It's snowing! It's snowing! 

What a great way to wake up -- fat, fluffy snowflakes falling and the ground and trees are beautifully coated. I love the first snow of the season!!! 

Quick birthday update: Mazy's party was fun, fun, fun! It really turned out great. I'll get photos up tomorrow so you can see the animals he chose to learn about. I'll give you a hint, their names were: Dipstick, Barb and Keona. :)

Since it's 8 a.m. and I want to get some cleaning finished before Violet and Shawn wake up, I'm going to make today's quick and just post a couple of photos that I like from this weekend:

 The boys and I celebrated Mazy's birthday lunch at Wendy's... But it was actually a lot of fun. The toys in the kids meals were awesome stunt cars with all kinds of fun accessories!

 Mazy Drake, age 8 

 Sporting his new Angry Birds robe and pajamas. He refused to wear his pajama shirt, so we started calling him little Hugh. Of course, he wanted to know who Hugh Hefner was.... I told him to ask his uncles.

 A snowy morning?? Pics of my front door finally!! This is the wreath I made for the new door.

I hope you appreciate this. I had to walk barefoot, outside, into the snow to get a pic to show you the door, wreath and the garland on the handrail. You can't see it very well. But trust me, it's very festive and fun!

Happy birthday to Mazy from Keona the Arctic Wolf! Doesn't Maze look so tiny up next to her? She was so friendly. More like a puppy than a wolf!

Happy Sunday to you all. Hope you have a great day of rest and relation.

No comments:

Post a Comment