One-Yard Wonders projects

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Violet Is Six Months Old






I just realized, in the madness of this week, that my sweet, cuddly, lovable, huggable, snuggable, darling baby girl is six months old today!

She's half a year old already... how can that be!?! She's growing so fast. She sits up. She crawls. She's eating mashed potatoes from my plate. She squeals and giggles and laughs and hums and growls. She sucks on that little thumb like nobody's business and it's just so cute!



Six Reasons Why I Adore Violet
 
#6 -- She wakes up with the biggest, most beautiful sleepy grin on her face and immediately puts me in a great mood for the day.

#5 -- She's the reason I can shop in the pink aisle and buy 11 pairs of baby leg warmers! I love dressing up Violet!

#4 -- Her red hair and chubby thighs get so many compliments and comments from people every day. And it makes me proud.

#3 -- She makes me laugh every time she's in her bouncy seat and gets her little thighs a going and bounces like crazy!

#2 -- She has Mazian and Shawn wrapped around her finger. And they both act so goofy and crazy around her. I love it!

#1 -- She's my baby girl. My daughter. My future sewing assistant. My shopping buddy. My beautiful, wonderful Violet Betty.


I thought I'd ask the boys to share some of their favorite things about their baby sister. Here's what they had to say:

Question: What are some of your favorite things about your sister Violet?

Mazy's answer: She's so cute! And she's funny! And awesome! She's the cutest baby ever!

Bo's answer: Grabbing onto my face. Punching me.

Happy half birthday, Violet! We love you. We adore you. We will spoil you rotten. We are so glad to have you in our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment