One-Yard Wonders projects

Monday, September 17, 2012

Center Grove Orchard Photos!

Many of you have likely seen these on Facebook already but I wanted to get them in the blog too. As you'll see, we had a blast! Center Grove Orchard is awesome! If you live in central Iowa, I highly recommend a trip there!






















I think the photos are pretty self-explanatory. We've been going to this orchard since we moved back to Iowa in 2002. The first year I went on a Saturday before Halloween to buy pumpkins for our annual Halloween party for our nieces/nephews. Back in those days, my only nieces/nephews who were old enough to enjoy a party were on Shawn's side. Now, we have the party at the farm for all the nieces/nephews on my side. 

And yes, we are already planning this year's party. :) Stay tuned for details!


No comments:

Post a Comment