One-Yard Wonders projects

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Day Full of Yawns

Our normally sleep-happy baby was apparently not in the mood for sleeping the past two nights. She was up a lot, hungry often and then squirmed around and stayed awake. I stayed up with her Monday night and I made Shawn do it last night. Needless to say, we were both kind of zombies today. And not the cool kind of zombies that Mazy is so fond of.

Not much else happening so I'll keep it short and leave you with a few more pics from our Labor Day weekend.

 Ignore her crusty nose, please. But isn't she cute even with it!

 Bo and Mazy playing a funky game at the campgrounds. I have no idea what it is called -- swingy ball game. 

 Concentrating on throwing his swingy-ball thing at the goal thing.

 Mazy peeking out of the tent. And no, he did not spend the night in the tent. He opted for the air-conditioned camper. 

I already published this picture but it showed up again and it's a cute one of Mazy so I left it.

No comments:

Post a Comment