One-Yard Wonders projects

Sunday, June 24, 2012

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY Bo!!

Four years ago today a beautiful baby boy joined our family and life has never been the same. I love my Bo for so many, many reasons, but here are just a few. Happy birthday, Bo!! You're one of a kind!

1. You have the best sense of humor and make me laugh at least a dozen times a day.
2. You are so very sweet and kind. You never forget to give people hugs.
3. You are always up for an adventure. And we go on a lot of them!
4. You are a great big brother to Violet and a super little brother to Mazy.
5. You love school and reading and learning!
6. You love hamburgers and french fries more than anyone I know!
7. You are an excellent sharer.
8. You have the most beautiful blue eyes and long lashes, and don't even get me started on that double dimple on your left cheek!
9. You are one independent little guy and I know you'll always be able to take care of yourself.
10. You have a great sense of direction (even when lost, you find your way back to the van....)

And now, a few of my favorite Bo photos from the last four years:









1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Bo! Left a message on your cell phone for him. He sure has grown this year...4 yrs. old. He is all the things you mentioned above. Love the shower pictures also - thank you so much to you and Jean. Meant a whole lot to Jordan and I. Plus, how huge is it that your Dad missed his Monday night male bonding in Yale!! Huge huge. Hope your Mom is doing okay..keep us posted and updated. Love to all and Happy Birthday Bo. Also...loved Mazy's food blog. I need to bookmark all of these things on my ipad so that I will be better about responding! Love Aunt C

    ReplyDelete