One-Yard Wonders projects

Monday, February 13, 2012

Introducing Des Moines' Newest Foodie!

Notice above, there's a new tab on my blog "Restaurant Reviews" written by my favorite 7-year-old! We hope to update it each day this week that he's on break from school. And then after that, we'll do it as often as we can. Enjoy!

Also note, while Mazy wrote the entire post, I did type it for him. He wanted to type it himself, but his hunt-and-peck method and his rather verbose style would have had him at the keyboard for about 7 hours... So I convinced him to let me type for him.

Tuesday's review: We're celebrating Valentine's Day with my mom in Ankeny. We'll either try the Hawaiian restaurant that I want to go to. Or, more likely, Mazy will talk me into Waterfront Market -- where he really, really wants to eat some good seafood. Can't go wrong with it. We'll see what tomorrow brings!



No comments:

Post a Comment