One-Yard Wonders projects

Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Snow Devil Is Assembled!

Not a lot of news on this cold, cold Thursday. The high today was 8 degrees! More snow in the forecast tomorrow, not much, just 1 to 2 inches here in the metro. But it's enough for Shawn to finally try out his new snow blower that his parents bought him back in November. It's been in its box in the garage up until tonight.

But Shawn and his handyman helper Bo got it put together in no time and now it's ready for the snow! It's an electric snow blower so tomorrow Shawn will need to get a really long extension cord for it. I'll let you know how he does. This is the first winter in 8 years of home ownership that he's had a snow blower! Our driveway is rather long and wide, so I think he's going to like it!



It's nearly Bo's bedtime so I'll make tonight's short. Brrr! Close that back door! Were you born in a barn??? (Shawn and Mazy are taking out the snow blower and recycling and left the door wide open!)

Tomorrow night I'm taking the boys birthday shopping for Shawn. We'll probably eat out somewhere as well, depending on moods. I like taking my boys out to shop. They're both finally at ages and stages that don't make me regret having them in public.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment