One-Yard Wonders projects

Friday, December 2, 2011

Questions about Mama, Answers by Mazy & Bo

Mazy answered the following questions when he was 4-years-old. I thought it would be fun to show you Mazy's answers and then ask Bo (who's 3) the same questions tonight. Here you go, remember, Mazy answered these 3 years ago and Bo answered tonight:

1. What is something I always say to you?
Mazy: clean up toys, put dishes away and sweep and mop (for the record I have never made Mazy sweep or mop...)

Bo: Play with my toys.

2. What makes me happy?
Mazy: when I pick up and make my room clean

Bo: Food (jeez, this kid knows me!)

3. What makes me sad?
Mazy: that I’m difficult when I’m going to bed, but then I come downstairs and ask you something and that makes you happy
Bo: Water. Because it gets on the car wheels and it makes you get new wheels.

4. How do I make you laugh?
Mazy: tickle me and tell me jokes, that makes me laugh
Bo: Hide under my bed.

5. What was I like as a little girl?
Mazy: ornery, and happy and good, and very good at picking up your room
Bo: You liked to play with presents. You were a good girl. and you liked to hide and I chased you.

6. How old am I?
Mazy: you’re three
Bo: 16

7. How tall am I?
Mazy: (raises his hand above his head) you’re this tall, tall like the TV, Daddy’s tall like the lamp
Bo: This big. (raises hand above head)

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Mazy: playing with Mazy and spend time with him
Bo: Get your phone and take pictures.

9. What do I do when you are not home?
Mazy: go to work
Bo: Stay at your work. You get the phone.
 
10. If I became famous, what will it be for?
Mazy: singing, you’re the best
Bo: um, um
 
11. What am I really good at?
Mazy: reading books, you’re really good at that, I’m the king of coloring, that means I am good at making fire coloring
Bo: Movies!
 
12. What am I not good at?
Mazy: coloring, building the train tracks, you don’t know how to build it, I think that’s about all
Bo: Not playing guns.

13. What do I do at work?
Mazy: go to work, spend money, I mean type money, and dairy, you work on dairy
Bo: Clean up the puzzles

14. What is my favorite food?
Mazy: vegetables
Bo: Bacon

15. What makes you proud of me?
Mazy: that you, well, put on my favorite movies
Bo: When you go to bed.

16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
Mazy: I think you will be uh, it is, let me see, of course, what is that girl show, you can be Bat Girl
Bo: I'm sad.
 
17. What do you and I do together?
Mazy: we play and spend time, we always play you know
Bo: Get our tea.

18. How are you and I the same?
Mazy: happy
Bo: We drink coffee.
 
19. How are we different?
Mazy: that you are chubby and I am skinny. That is different.
Bo: um, um

20. How do you know I love you?
Mazy: that you think I’m the best
Bo: You give hugs and kisses.

21. What do I like most about your dad?
Mazy: that he always, always, always does the stuff you say
Bo: His tattoo. (Well that's interesting...)

22. Where is my favorite place to go?
Mazy: Adventureland, the swimming place, and New Orleans, and of course Memphis, and that swimming pool place. Those are all of your favorite places to be at.
Bo: Go swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment