One-Yard Wonders projects

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Last Weekend Before Christmas!

Saturday morning and we're up and running. Mazy and I need to leave for his art class in 10 minutes. Bo and Shawn are going Christmas shopping for me and Mazy. Then Mazy and I are getting some groceries to make some Christmas cookies and treats this weekend. And then we'll all have lunch and head to Nevada for the afternoon with Shawn's parents.

Finally, I can cross one of my top 5 Christmas activities off my list! Last night the entire family enjoyed popcorn, treats and "A Christmas Story." My boys liked finding similarities with the two brothers in the movie -- Ralphie and Randy. I was surprised by Bo's interest in almost the entire movie! He was particularly interested in the bully scenes and the toy store scenes at the beginning. It was a family movie night success!

No comments:

Post a Comment