One-Yard Wonders projects

Friday, May 20, 2011

Rainy Days and Tattletales

I love my boys. I love my boys. I love my boys. I love my boys. They drove me crazy today. I love my boys. I love my boys. They bickered and argued and wrestled all day. I love my boys. I love my boys. I love my boys. They tattled on each other about 5,006 times. I love my boys. Every instruction had to be repeated at least four times before they would do it. I love my boys. I love my boys. Bo heard someone on TV yell, "Shazam!" and for the rest of the day he yelled, "Po-zam! Po-zam!" I really love my boys. Mazy created a truly amazing train track balanced on six Lego towers that were at least 1.5 feet high. It was an engineering marvel. I really love my boys. I really love my boys. They were both quiet as mice during two phone calls with the office. Sweet as can be. I have the best boys in the world. I have the best boys in the world. I just put Bo to bed and he said, "Hugs and kisses, mama! I need hugs and kisses!" and after I gave them to him, he said, "OK,  now leave." My boys make me happy. My boys make me smile. My boys are my best creation ever.

Enjoy your weekend. I know we will.

1 comment:

  1. Theron is crazed too, everything I tell her to do takes three times, and then it ends with time out and yelling because she gave me attitude. I think her upcoming birthday festivities and school ending revs them up! Have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete