One-Yard Wonders projects

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Our Week in Photos (and some others from May)

The melancholy feelings always set in when my week working from home draws to a close. I have had such a great time with the boys! I wish it would never end. The weather has been fabulous and we've taken full advantage of it. Here's a look back at some of my favorites from this week and the rest of May:

 Capt. of the Titanic -- Literary Character Day at Mazy's School

 Some of my new summer sandals!

 My other new pair of summer sandals!

 Mother's Day afternoon -- moments before departing for four days in Minneapolis without my loving bubs.

 Tarantula Mask -- Part of Mazy's pet presentation at his school (No, he will NEVER have a real one for a pet...)

 Wild Man Bo -- who is, by the way, being potty-trained this week. 

 Owen's Covered Bridge at Easter Lake Park
On Monday, we spent the afternoon picnicking, hiking and trying out every playground we could find!

 Tuesday morning at Grandpa Pud's house, climbing trees

 Mushroom hunting with Grandpa Pud

 Exploring an abandoned barn (Tuesday afternoon)

 Waiting for a tractor ride with Grandpa Kevin (Tuesday afternoon)

 Mazy took this picture of me late Tuesday afternoon on the farm

 This is the only mushroom we found that day!! Don't worry, we didn't eat it. Grandpa thinks it's called an elephant ear. 

Playing in the sprinkler on Wednesday after lunch

 Mother's Day picnic in Redfield. (I thought I should get a pic of Shawn on here!)

 Mother's Day picnic in Redfield. Note Keri in the red skirt -- she's ready to give birth any minute now!!!!

And ending on a sweet note: Mazy eating two desserts at the Mother's Day picnic. And yes, he ate it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment