One-Yard Wonders projects

Monday, February 28, 2011

Scrapbooking Crop Photos!

 This is the Main Hall at Camp Sunnyside. It's a bright, cheery room with lots of natural sunlight. The camp itself is just north of Des Moines a few miles. It's in a wooded area with a pond and lots of neat cabins for the summer campers.

 This is the start of camp. Notice how neat and tidy the tables are. Pictured here (right) my sister-in-law Keri and her mom Kristi. 

 My mom, unloading her supplies on the first day of camp.

 Look at all this! And we had lots less than many tables. You see husbands with carts carrying in huge organizers and totes! It's unbelievable how much some scrapbookers haul around with them. Speaking of husbands, mine is at the top of the folder entering my door prize tickets!

 Here are some of my basic scrapbooking tools. 

Here's me. I never have photos of myself so I took one on the last afternoon of the crop.


 Here's what our table looked like on the last day of the crop.... 

The two pictures above show my pride-and-job scrapbooking tool -- the electronic Cricut paper cutter. It cuts out any kind of shape you can imagine. Above, dinosaurs and fossil shapes! Needless to say, the boys love this toy nearly as much as I do. My mother-in-law bought it for me several years ago. It is awesome!   

No comments:

Post a Comment