One-Yard Wonders projects

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Running like a Crazy Woman

I have two minutes to blog before I'm off to the laundry room and then the pediatrician with Bo, who might have an ear infection and is home again today. Shawn took the morning shift while I worked. In those 4.25 hours I accomplished an amazing amount of work, and hopefully enough to keep my head above water until Monday.

And tonight -- the three-day scrapbooking weekend begins!! Hooray!!!

OK, off to laundry. More later if there's time.

9:35 p.m. update: Well, I have torn apart my scrapbooking closet trying to find stuff for the weekend... Now I need to narrow it down and get it packed up into three manageable bags. I will undoubtedly be buying quite a bit of stuff with my $150 of birthday money, so I'm trying to take that into account as well. Oh I love this weekend!!

Here are two photos I've been meaning to post:

 I LOVED these home decor fabrics for a couple of diaper pads and mini diaper bags I want to make. The animals are so fun, and I loved the colors.

I made Mazy model the Grandma Maxine bag for me. He was not very enthused by the idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment