One-Yard Wonders projects

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Good Morning, World!

Sunshine makes me happy. And this recent surprise sunny weather has me dancing in the living room!

Not much time to write, we're headed to Nevada in about 15 minutes. Meeting Shawn's folks at Mongolian-grill style place for lunch, then his mom and I are hitting Jo-Ann Fabric and the Ames quilt shop. Can't wait! My $100 gift card is burning a hole in my pocket. Thank you Blogher!

Then this afternoon is a sew-a-thon with Belinda! I am FINISHING Irelyn's quilt.. I know, I know, I've been saying that a lot lately... But it's going to  happen today. I am starting Grandma Maxine's flouncy bag for her birthday. I am starting a gift for my mom's birthday. And Belinda might help me cut out the fabric for Cody and Rachel's baby quilt. I'll give you a clue about the theme of it: quack, quack. :) It's going to be fun! Still deciding what kind of quilt to make for Troy and Keri's baby... Might make some other items first, and wait to see if the babe is a boy or girl before making the quilt.

All right, we're off! Happy Saturday and thanks again for all the birthday wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment