One-Yard Wonders projects

Monday, February 14, 2011

Flowers, Blood and a Touch of the Flu

Good parts of today:
  • Shawn ordered and DELIVERED roses and orchids to me this morning at work. How insanely nice was that! They are beautiful and I will have all week to enjoy them at the office.
  • I donated a pipin' hot pint o' blood today during my lunch break. OK, pipin' hot blood is kind of weird-sounding. I donated an iron-enriched, disease-free pint of blood today thanks to our pals at the Blood Bank who brought their bus to my work. We do this every Valentine's Day and again in the fall. I like donating blood.
Bad parts of today:
  • Back in the office after a glorious week at home... Mazy told me when I picked him up that he was very sad this afternoon because he missed being with me. I love that boy. 
  • During supper tonight, I started feeling kind of nauseous and tired and not well. I think I have a touch of the flu that Bo had this past weekend. It doesn't seem like much, but still a nuisance.
  • And I had to bring home work tonight! I haven't done that in ages... 
So that's the report. Now I'm going to bed. No news about the potholder contest yet -- winners were supposed to be announced today but nothing yet.... I'll keep you posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment