One-Yard Wonders projects

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunny and Sunday

It's a beautiful day -- sunny, blue skies and 65 degrees out. Not bad at all for November in Iowa! The boys and I just came in from the backyard. Getting a little fresh air and exercise before their naps. Shawn is off doing a little shopping before he comes home for the football games.

I had a fantastic time at the scrapbook event on Friday night and Saturday. Mom worked on her Troy/Keri wedding scrapbook and I started and finished Bo's A-B-C scrapbook! It turned out well -- nothing too fancy, but I think he will like looking at it and spotting all the things that begin with each letter of the alphabet. I'll take some photos of a couple of the pages and post them sometime soon.

Scrapbooking ended at 4 on Saturday and then I drove up to Nevada to join my boys at Shawn's parents' house. We stayed for supper and drove back to Des Moines alongside all those Nebraska Cornhusker fans who were riding their high from beating the Cyclones in overtime.

Other than that, not too much else is happening. I spent the morning cleaning and I think I'm going to work on some other scrapbook presents while the boys nap. Looks like it's going to be a great week ahead for all of us!

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed with your getting started on Christmas gifts - and great ones at that. We have had beautiful weather also - love this time of year. Looking forward to your Dad's visit - I won't bug them - will leave them alone at the deer camp. Cody is taking vacation that week to deer hunt...male bonding!! Have a good week, and give all your men folk a hug.

    ReplyDelete