One-Yard Wonders projects

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sneak Peak


Here's a sneak peak of Theron's corduroy jumper. I don't think the picture does justice to the fabrics -- they are so cute! The bottom is a wide corduroy in dark pink and the body of the jumper is the black corduroy print with flowers and butterflies. They look great together, if I do say so myself.

Mazy and I had a great day at home today. I worked about 6.5 hours and have enough copy editing tonight to make my 8 hour day. He watched TV, made a Christmas present for Bo, worked on a school project, watched the movie Avatar with me and then played dinosaur games on the computer while I made supper. It was a great day.

Not much else is happening tonight. Just put Bo to bed and it's almost time to go read Mazy a book. Back to work and school tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. That is beautiful - love the colors. Don't you wish you could work from home at least part of the time? Just a nicer ending to the day when you're not so stressed out. Have a good day

    ReplyDelete