One-Yard Wonders projects

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Nothing to Report

Really. Nothing much happened today. I cleaned. I lost my voice. I still yelled at the boys a few times. I packed up five grocery bags filled with seldom-played-with toys and books for Bo's daycare. I cleaned some more. Shawn went shopping for my Christmas presents. I sewed for a little while. The boys and I watched Toy Story 3 again. We ate chicken for supper. I finalized the menu for Mazy's birthday party this coming Friday night.

Now I'm going to switch laundry and go read. Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Sounded like a good day at the farm Saturday - wow with Thanksgiving coming it all just starts to be crazy doesn't it? Does Mazy get all week off from school? The schools get the entire week off here......I'm working until Wed at 4:30 tho'! Our company arrives Wed (Jordan Tuesday) - and I am pretty much ready. Have cooked and cleaned all wknd.....now just let the food and drink flow! Have a good T'giving! Does anyone else ever leave comments????

    ReplyDelete