One-Yard Wonders projects

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Werewolf with a Purple Nose

October 5th Halloween Fun
  • Coloring werewolves and pumpkins pictures on the picnic table in the backyard! Bo really likes the color purple, and he chose it for his werewolf's nose. He also made the full moon green, which I thought was a nice spooky touch.
We didn't do too much tonight for Halloween because we were cleaning like crazy to get ready for my cousin Cody's visit tomorrow night. I can't wait to see him!!! He's spending the night with us, and as usual, our house is a disaster. It's less of a disaster now, but it's still quite terrible compared to good housekeeping standards. But the floors are swept, Shawn mopped the kitchen and bathroom, we picked up all the toys and books and shoved them into closets and onto bookshelves, we cleaned the boys room, and tomorrow morning I hope to vacuum quickly before I go to work.

I've also planned a scrumptious Iowa autumn feast for us tomorrow night -- honey mustard pork roast in the crockpot; roasted acorn squash with rosemary and shallots; Iowa sweetcorn; fresh fruit salad; crescent rolls (the refrigerator kind, I'm cheating!) and apple crisp for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment