One-Yard Wonders projects

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Step 1: success!


Fabulous news -- the guy I emailed about jobs already emailed me back this morning! He said he'd love to help and asked me to forward my most current resume. Whoohooo!

And, I also emailed Whiterock Conservancy this morning with a tip on a fundraising opportunity for them from Amici Espresso. I gave them a few PR ideas as well. If I hear back from them, maybe I'll offer to do some volunteer PR work. I really want to find time to volunteer and help out causes I believe in.

And while I'm talking about Amici, you should go to their site and take the survey. When you finish it, you can print a BOGO coupon.

Dina, I promise, your letter is coming next! And in just an hour or so I'm having lunch with some of my all-time favorite former co-workers and can't wait to catch up with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment