One-Yard Wonders projects

Thursday, October 9, 2014

It's Here!!!

It's here. That wonderful, wonderful night before you're officially on vacation. Boy I love this night! I worked my butt off this week to catch up and get ahead on a few projects so I can vacation without worrying about it.

We had the boys' school conferences tonight (they went well) and then went out to eat. Came home, packed a suitcase for the kids and now I need to pack one for me. We're going to get up early in the morning and hit the road!

In other news, Mazy's cookbook was published this week! It's pretty awesome -- it's on Amazon and everything! It's called Future Chefs: Recipes by Tomorrow's Cooks from Around the Nation and World. He is one of many kids featured in the book but he does have the distinction of being the FIRST recipe featured! He's in the soups and salad section. Next Thursday they're having a Twitter party with all the future chefs -- the author, Ramin Ganeshram, will tweet out questions and they'll all answer. It should be fun.


Well I better get to work. There's a vacation to enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment