One-Yard Wonders projects

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Up Early with Little Miss Vi

Good morning! So rare for me to be up blogging before 7. Mazy came into our room at 6:30 today, groggy and grumpy to report: "Mom, Violet turned our light on and won't stop singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Do something."

Not long ago I was bragging to a friend how our entire family will sleep in until 8:30 or 9 on the weekends. Not this week. Oh well, it's nice to get some alone time with her. She is sitting on my lap helping me blog.

As forecasted, this weekend's weather is PERFECT! Sweatshirts in the morning and shorts in the afternoon. We spent a ton of time outdoors yesterday. We enjoyed two parks and harvested much of my sister's garden. Today will be cooking and yardwork for me, and grocery shopping and football for Shawn. He did a lot of laundry yesterday while the boys and I were at the park.

Poor Shawn and other allergy sufferers are not enjoying the weekend. He tried one park with us but that left him miserable. So he and Violet stayed home for the rest of the day. Instead of telling you about all the fun at the park at the state fairgrounds in the morning and the natural playscapes park at Jester Park in the afternoon, I'll show you!

JESTER PARK 






FAIRGROUNDS PARK





No comments:

Post a Comment