One-Yard Wonders projects

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

It's Almost Here!!!

Only four more hours of work tomorrow and I'll be free!!! Free for 9.5 days! Whoohoooh!

I've packed the kids' clothes for this weekend. I've packed my clothes. Shawn is working on his. I've packed a couple bedtime books and some Curious George books for Violet. I bought the boys a new toy today (wooden castle blocks!) and packed some little Lego guys and animals to go with it. Shawn bought some soy-free pancake mix and soy-free brownie mix to take with us. Most of the food we'll buy when we're up there.

I have a lot of clothes packed... Friday is going to be pretty warm, and then it looks like it's going to drop down to the 60s so there are a lot of clothes to include... Oh well. Always be prepared, right?

In other news, we had the boys' school conferences tonight. Both had great reports from their teachers and a couple of good goals to work on -- mainly not talking for both of them.... We are very proud of those boys. After conferences, we stopped by the book fair and both were allowed to pick out one book to take on vacation. Bo's came with a Hotwheels car and Mazy's is about football... No big surprises there. I bought a book for me! It's so awesome! Mouseton Abbey! It's a book with all these knitted mice and it's loosely based on Downtown Abbey. It's pretty awesome.

Well, time is wasting and there's a lot more packing ahead of me. I hope you all have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment