One-Yard Wonders projects

Friday, May 3, 2013

Snow, Snow, F%$^& Snow....

Hi all.

Well, I should be on my way to What Cheer for an awesome, amazing outdoor flea market. I should be gossiping with my mom, sister and husband. We should be discussing the antique items we each want to find during our hunt today.

But instead, I am sitting at home looking out the window at a snowy scene that does not represent the May day I had in mind for today!

Oh well. Such is life. Plan B: head over to Valley Junction and other thrift shops this afternoon. Enjoy a day away from work and children. Tonight, my sister and I are going to the bi-annual auction fundraiser for Mazy's school. It's at Architectural Salvage -- a very cool place for events! Mom is babysitting for us, which the boys are really looking forward to.

Tomorrow I'm getting up early and taking my favorite little redheaded shopping partner to the OPENING DAY OF THE DOWNTOWN FARMERS MARKET!!! It's a tradition I never miss. Shawn is taking the boys to the flea market at the fairgrounds. Then we'll all head to Nevada to spend the day finishing my niece Tori's scrapbooks. She graduates in two weeks and we are running out of time!

That's all. I'm off to shower and get the fun started. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment