One-Yard Wonders projects

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mazy's Back Home!

Tonight at 7:45, a freckle-faced 8-year-old in a Cyclones ball cap came bursting through the back door and said, "Mom, I'm so glad to see you!" Then he gave me a big hug and a smile that lit up the kitchen.

It's so good to have Mazy back home!

About 30 minutes later, he turned to me and nestled his hug into my side and said, "I'm just so glad to be home with you!"

These are the moments I will remember forever.

His chatter didn't stop for two straight hours and I loved every minute of it. We have had a good week and enjoyed spending some extra alone time with Bo each night after Violet was in bed, but our little house is not complete when one of us is missing.

Tomorrow I am working from home so Mazy and I can spend the day together. We have plans for a long lunch with Bo -- eat at the new hot doggery in town and then check out a couple of parks to see the flowering trees. I'm really looking forward to it!

Here are a few more random pics from the last few weeks:

 Bo looked so cute in his jeans and white t-shirt. I had to get a picture of him!

 My sister and I enjoyed a decadent and delicious dinner at Django -- this was our dessert: pot de creme and French press coffee!

I brought home the world's largest cinnamon roll after attending the opening day of the farmer's market.  We ate on it for several days... It was much bigger than Violet's head!

No comments:

Post a Comment