One-Yard Wonders projects

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Day 2 of Bathroom Remodel

We are on the second full day of the bathroom remodeling project. We have no bathroom sink. We have no functional tub/shower. We do have a toilet that works. Hooray for small victories! As you can imagine, 5 people in a home with no functioning bathroom is an interesting situation. This morning I brushed my teeth at the kitchen sink. I washed my face with lemon-scented Palmolive... I tried, unsuccessfully, to put on makeup by looking into a reflective lid from my new stainless steel cookware. Tomorrow I have a client meeting in Muscatine, Iowa. I can't show up having not showered since Tuesday so I guess I'll haul all my junk to work and use the showers by the workout room. Never take your bathroom for granted. Well, there's plenty to do tonight so I better get moving. Oh, I found this really cool new tool that lets you build your own infographics so tonight I tried it out by making one about home ownership. Do you like it? I can't wait to make some more! Happy first day of spring, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment