One-Yard Wonders projects

Friday, December 7, 2012

It's Vacation Friday!!!

Whooohooo! Shawn took all the kids to daycare/preschool/school this morning, I just showered, unloaded the dishwasher and loaded a few straggler dishes, and now I'm about to open my advent present for the day and then head to Ankeny to meet some of the inlaws for a morning of shopping!

Whoo! I love vacation days!!

Today at 3 will be Mazy's birthday celebration at school. So I have the approved store-bought M&M cookies ready for his classmates. I'd planned a surprise playdate with his best friend for after school, but his friend is sick this morning so we're going to postpone until next week. Instead, I think I will get Bo out of preschool a little early and take the two of them to a movie, probably Legends of the Guardian. Tonight is game night for Shawn so we need to be back fairly early. I'd take Sweet Vy with us but I don't think she'd enjoy it.

OK, I need to get moving. Have a great Friday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment