One-Yard Wonders projects

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's Snuggy Weather!

Last night Shawn washed my snuggy and tonight after I read books to the boys, I came downstairs and he had it all ready for me. I love my snuggy!! Our house is so cold so it's perfect for a snuggy. I'm wearing it right now!

Tomorrow I am taking a vacation day. I plan to clean and maybe do a little Christmas decorating in the morning, and then go to lunch with Mom and Heidi. We'll go shopping afterward. I just have a few things left on my list. Mainly, we want to go out together to celebrate the end of Mom's chemo treatments!! Hooray for beating cancer! Whoohooohooo!

Mom told me to pick the lunch spot. I think we'll go to Django. Beating cancer calls for French food, wine and rich desserts!

I still have my cold. Violet still has hers. So far (knock on wood) the boys haven't come down with it. I hope they don't. I am so sick of all the illness in our house.

Well, I really don't have much to report. Mazy and I went to the chiropractor today and then out to lunch. He picked Noodles & Co. He wrote a short review on it tonight. I have to upload the photos and then I'll get it posted.

One other story. Tonight at supper I asked Bo, "So who got in trouble today at preschool?" He looked at me and smiled and said, "Maybe me..... Two times.... For hitting people.... My name was on the board. With two check marks." Smile. Batt the long eyelashes.

Don't worry. I didn't buy the innocent act. He had his nightly privileges taken away and tomorrow he has to have a mark-free day or he is in big trouble.

Oh but it's hard to stay stern with that one. He's so stinkin' cute! Tomorrow I'll try to snap a few pics of our lunch/shopping afternoon. Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment