One-Yard Wonders projects

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Getting Ready for the Sale

It's nearly 11. I've been tagging clothes for the past three hours. I'm tired and ready for bed. But it is so exciting to have a little more closet space in the boys' (and soon to be Violet's) room! So far I've tagged 81 items -- tons of long-sleeved shirts, sweatpants and jeans.

I had forgotten that my boys both refused to wear jeans when they were in sizes 2 to 4. So we have a LOT of them that are pretty much brand new. Hopefully some other families will make good use of them.

While I was tagging and reminiscing over Mazy's old T-Rex shirts and Bo's old "I'm trouble" shirts, I watched Michael Phelps make Olympics history with the most medals won by one athlete. Then I watched the U.S. Women's Gymnastics team bring home the gold. It was a good night for watching TV!

Oh, and one other noteworthy event today: I had lunch with my cousin Andy. He just moved back to Iowa about a month ago. He works just down the road from me! We had a good time talking about family, and then about content strategy. How often do I get to talk shop with someone who actually understands and appreciates what I do! He is a fun, cool and interesting guy. I'm glad he's back in the state.

And that's all from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment