One-Yard Wonders projects

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day 2012!

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there reading this! Hope you have a wonderful day planned with your families. Violet and I started our day quite early -- 3 a.m. :)  She wanted me all to herself for awhile. So we hung out until about 7 when I woke up Shawn so he could get in on some of the Violet-bonding time. :)  He let me catch up on sleep from 8 to 10. Then we made brunch together while the boys played on the front porch (I am SO glad we have that cleaned up so they can be out there!). Violet is sleeping. And soon I'm about to head to Menard's Garden Center for tomato, pepper and whatever other plants I find for my garden.

Yesterday was our annual southern fish fry at the farm. It is always a ton of fun and lots of great food! This year Grandma Katy requested that Mazy do a review on her meal so you can read that over on his new blog, Food Adventures.

A few photos of the moms in our family from yesterday:








Whatever your plans today, enjoy your children and appreciate all the mamas in your life! Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment