One-Yard Wonders projects

Monday, April 23, 2012

Sunshine Monday - Just a Little Late!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately -- we've been busy visiting people and having fun! On Friday, Violet and I had lunch with two of my favorite coworkers, then Mazy had a birthday party after school, Shawn was at board game night. Saturday was the photo shoot for Vy and the boys with my uncle Steve. Sunday was lunch and supper in Nevada with Shawn's parents, and Vy was able to meet Aunt Sandy and cousin Tori as well.

The little bug is sleeping right now but I have a lot of laundry and cleaning to do so let me just post some of my favorite photos from Saturday! Thanks again to my uncle Steve and aunt Sherie for all their hard work getting these photos!


This ring belonged to Vy's namesake -- my Grandma Betty!

 I LOVE this photo. I think it's my very favorite.


 This one makes me smile every time I look at it!



I love this one because Steve told Bo to kiss Mazy, which he was happy to do. But Mazy was not quite so willing! Thankfully, he held on to Violet during the wrestling match that followed. :)

Have a GREAT week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment