One-Yard Wonders projects

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Joy of Braxton Hicks...

Those of you not recently pregnant or not familiar with pregnancy, Braxton Hicks are fake contractions you experience during pregnancy. In my third trimester and during my third pregnancy, I've been told they can be pack a punch. Tonight, they are packing a punch...

Anyway, tomorrow is the big fabric shopping day! I need to organize fabrics I've already bought for projects so I can get the remaining fabric and get my patterns packed. I've downloaded and printed all the Easter outfit patterns I need for the kids. "the kids." I am now referring to three human beings! That seems so weird! In the past, it's always been "the boys". Of course, after late March, it may return to "the boys" -- all three of them! Who knows! Isn't it fun to be surprised!

Well, I'm tired and the boys need bathed. Time to get moving. I'll take my camera tomorrow and show you all the great deals I find!

No comments:

Post a Comment