One-Yard Wonders projects

Thursday, February 23, 2012

7-Year-Old Foodie Says: This Weekend, the Latin King!

The restaurant reviewer has decided that Des Moines long-time favorite Italian restaurant, Tursi's Latin King, will be his next restaurant choice. He will be dining there on Saturday for lunch with his parents, brother and grandmother. Stay tuned for his review.

Scrapbooking Weekend
Oh sweet heavens, my scrapbooking weekend is here!!! Three days. Eight scrapbooking albums to work on. No children (except the one in utero and I can handle him/her). No cooking. No chores. No organizing closets. No sorting clothes for Goodwill. Just me, my mom and our scrapbooking supplies!

Festivities start promptly at 8:45 a.m. tomorrow at the state fairgrounds. All money raised during the event goes to the wonderful organization, Camp Sunnyside -- part of the Easter Seals Foundation that provides services for differently-abled children and adults. I love this event and all the great people we see each year!

That's it for tonight. More cleaning and packing to go. Need to get the boys to bed. And I somehow spilled sesame oil all over myself tonight and now need to do a load of laundry as well.... Bye until after the crop!

No comments:

Post a Comment