One-Yard Wonders projects

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunshine Sunday

I'm really getting into this idea of Sunshine Sundays -- recap through photos of my favorite moments and memories from the week. Now that I'm doing this, I'm trying to take more photos of everyday life because, let's face it, that's where most of our happiness comes from.

So here's to another great week of life in 2012!

 Casey's had heart-shaped doughnuts with white frosting and sprinkles. That's like doughnut perfection to me!

 My three favorite human beings, look at those smiles! Love these guys and so glad we had a great day celebrating Shawn's birthday!

 Ohh Bo. I love you so. It's been a long time in the making but you have calmed down & slowed down so much in the last year. Look, the cat will even sleep on you now!

 Last Sunday we went to Hooters (first time for my family) and had a great time with Troy and his family (they are Hooters veterans, even the 7-month-old). I'm not a huge fan of the food, the service or the atmosphere but the company was great! 

 And this is Troy. We fought like wild beasts from the moment we were born until I left for college. But I love this guy now and think he's an outstanding father and husband. 

And this was my chicken pot pie I made this week. It looks beautiful. Too bad it didn't taste beautiful -- I haven't perfected creating a creamy filling. But I'm still proud of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment