One-Yard Wonders projects

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pre-Turkey Errands

Today was very productive:
  • I wrote a 2012 PR plan based on content strategy
  • I helped finalize a white paper and infographic for a big study we're about to release
  • I grabbed a quick lunch and had a chilly picnic with a great coworker
  • I was dismissed early from work at 2 p.m.
  • I picked up Mazy at 2:15 p.m.
  • We went to Graziano's Deli for a pound of pancetta (and some homemade beef ravioli, a package of polenta and some cookies)
  • We picked up Bo at 2:35 p.m.
  • All of us drove to Ankeny to meet Shawn at 3 p.m.
  • He was late so we quickly cleaned up the van 
  • Bo and I got the oil changed at Jiffy Lube (he was very good!) while Shawn took Mazy for a haircut
  • I napped for an hour while Bo watched Batman reruns
  • I made a super fast and easy supper and cleaned it up
  • I made a new board titled "Owl-themed baby nursery" on Pinterest
  • Now I am blogging  :)
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy your day, your families, your blessings and of course, the food!

No comments:

Post a Comment