One-Yard Wonders projects

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Beautiful Weather and the Weekend Is Coming

What a week! The weather has just been incredible!! It makes me so excited for fall! And with Labor Day, this week has just flown by and the weekend is so close I can almost touch it!

Last night I went out to eat with my mom at Nick's restaurant by Valley West Mall. It was so nice. We had a great time. Very relaxing. Incredible food. Great company. And then we went to the mall for an hour or so afterward to look for Halloween decorations and ideas. Excellent evening. Thanks, Mom!

Tonight, if you are not a Green Bay Packer fan, is the opening game of the 2011 NFL season.... Packers vs. the Saints. Needless to say, the game will be on in our house. We are now entering Shawn's FAVORITE time of year. Not only is Halloween approaching, but football officially begins. The boys and I know better than to hope that our TV will be on anything other than football from now through January or whenever this ridiculously long season ends. Sigh. At least I'll get a lot of sewing done.  :)

And while at the mall last night, I couldn't help going into the Von Maur baby section and looking at all the little pink dresses, ruffles and flowered bib overalls. Oh, I could really get used to shopping in that section!

Have a great Thursday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment