One-Yard Wonders projects

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

The house needs cleaned, mountains of laundry are waiting for me and there's a vacation to plan for, but I wanted to share a few quick photos of our Father's Day thus far:

 Bo made the coolest bookmark for Shawn at his new daycare.There's a detailed photo of it below. And excellent gift for a dad who reads as much as Shawn!

 Mazy designed a new coffee mug for Shawn -- he said it's all of Shawn' favorite things. He drew: Green Bay Packers football player, Angry Birds game, Mazy, a cornstalk, a T-rex, and a TV with a dinosaur movie.  It's great! And that painting in the photo is Bo's latest masterpiece that he made for Shawn.

 From me, Shawn received a bag full of Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Champions stuff -- t-shirt, beach towel, pennant and mug coasters for his car.

 Shawn and the boys -- aren't they all so cute and handsome!

 Mazy's Father's Day artwork -- he's such a good artist!

And Bo's thumbprint bookmark -- what a cute little man he made from his thumbprint!

Right now, Shawn and Mazy are at All-Play -- likely shooting giant insects or evil pirates on one of those huge two-person video games.... But I can't think of a more appropriate Father's Day event for the two of them. Bo and I chose to stay home -- he's watching Thomas the Tank Engine and I'm about to start cleaning. 

Yesterday we were in Nevada all day -- celebrated Bo's 3rd birthday last night along with his cousin Peyton's 7th birthday. It was so much fun! Excellent food and nearly all the family was able to make it. We decorated the kitchen with streamers and balloons, had a dinosaur cake for Bo and a Barbie cake for Peyton, and had a very fun time. 

I think Bo's favorite part of the night -- besides all his new presents and putting the candles on his cake -- was getting to sit on his cousin Nick's Harley. Oh boy, let me just say, we're in trouble... I will never forget the glint in his eye when that engine started up. I took photo's with my mother-in-law's camera and will get them on here soon. They're pretty cute (and terrifying for this mama...).

OK, off to clean and launder! Happy Father's Day to Dad, Dwayne, Grandpa Keith, Grandpa Pud, and all my uncles and great uncles!

No comments:

Post a Comment