One-Yard Wonders projects

Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Night Movie Night Under the Stars!

I am so ready for this work week to be OVER. I've been working like a maniac all week and I'm ready for some weekend fun!

Fortunately, Aunt Jean had the great idea to go to an outdoor movie tonight playing at one of the parks in Ankeny. The boys and I are so excited! We're meeting them for McDs and playtime at 6:30 and then heading to the park at "dusk" -- I don't know when that is, 8ish, I'd guess.

Whether they watch the movie or just run around like maniacs, I don't care. It will be a good time!

Friday's at Bo's daycare are "bring your own lunch" day and he was SO excited to pack a lunch and take it with him. And today is Field Day at Mazy's school. He requested that I NOT attend because it makes him too sad to say goodbye to me when the event is over. Sweet boy. It starts at 10:45... I'm still debating whether to go. I might go buy him a hat and attend. We put on sunscreen this AM, but we forgot the hat...

OK, now back to work....

No comments:

Post a Comment