One-Yard Wonders projects

Friday, May 27, 2011

Hello Three-Day Weekend!

8 p.m. Friday night of a holiday weekend -- this is perhaps the greatest part of every long weekend. The work week is over and fun is ahead! I love Friday nights and I love the beginning of holidays!!

On tap for the weekend:
  • Saturday AM/afternoon -- yardwork, baths, naps for boys
  • Saturday late afternoon/early evening -- graduation party for niece Sarah, supper with Dwayne/Belinda
  • Sunday AM -- yard work
  • Sunday noon -- b-day party at Redfield park for niece Theron, nephew Hudson and cousin Libby (whom I have never met but look forward to seeing)
  • Sunday PM --Visit gravesites, hang out at the farm with my siblings 
  • Monday -- Undecided....
Visited new nephew Maddox last night -- what a cutie!! I'm so mad at myself for forgetting the camera! Proud papa Troy send me many photos during the day on my cell. Don't worry, I'll get some up soon!

Happy Memorial Day everyone! Be safe, relax and honor/remember those we've lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment