One-Yard Wonders projects

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Handmade Baby Shower Gifts

I've been wanting to post these final photos of Keri's baby shower gifts for a week. And since the thank-you note for these gifts arrived today, I figured it was time!

Here's the final gift (except the emergency Chicago Bears diaper bag I whipped up at the last minute for Troy): matching quilted playmat, two burp clothes and two onesies. One floral bag to carry them in. And my favorite part, the little white newborn shirt with the tree appliqued on it and the matching newborn hat. They were made from one of Grandma Betty's old shirts. I love them! And so did Keri, so that was a successful gift! Now to mail Cody and Rachel their baby gift before little Sam is here!



Couldn't resist showing a picture of the cousins, waiting for the Easter egg hunt at Aunt Sherie's house. Aren't they sweet!

We picked up our playset at Menards today. Shawn mowed the lawn. I decided to go shopping for some spring work outfits -- want to look good when I'm in Minneapolis next week at the content strategy conference! And that's about all that was accomplished today. It was beautiful out. I'm hoping to work on Mother's Day gifts tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment