One-Yard Wonders projects

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Kansas City Here We Come!

I need to finish packing my suitcases. The boys' are packed. Shawn's is packed. My sewing machine, tools, fabrics and patterns are packed. The camera is packed. My mom's birthday present is packed. The popcorn sampler for the Luetts is packed. My fabric stash for Heidi is packed.

Now we just need to load it all into the van and make it through Thursday! It's going to be a long day.... But with a great reward at the end of it. The plan is to leave for KC after work/daycare. Mazy is officially on spring break now for the rest of this week and all of next.

Tonight Mom came over and watched Bo while the rest of us went to Mazy's school conference. It's always an interesting 1-hour meeting. The student leads the conference -- reading from a portfolio of work and assessments. Mazy is doing well and has improved behavior-wise, though he is still no angel in the classroom... We had jambalaya for supper -- very good! Then Mom and Bo watched Toy Story 3. It was a late bedtime for both boys, but especially Bo. I am sure it will catch up to him tomorrow at daycare. (Sorry, daycare!)

And that's the update. I'll blog from Heidi's house when I get the chance. Have a great rest of the week!

These pictures were taken in March of last year -- I like to look at them and remember that spring is nearly here!!! (Despite the fact that it snowed last night and it's covering the ground still today...)

No comments:

Post a Comment