One-Yard Wonders projects

Monday, January 24, 2011

February Heats Up!

This mixing bowl set, from my mom, was another of my favorite Christmas presents this year! The wine behind it was a stocking stuffer from my dad. 


I am getting very excited for February. We already have so many fun events planned! First, on Feb. 3, I'm going on a shop hop with Shawn's mom and sister Denise. I haven't been on a quilt shop hop for years and i am totally psyched to go buy new fabric for my one-yard wonder projects!! 

Yes, I know I said I was going to use all the fabric in my stash before I bought more, but I am using it, and I think that's what is important. :) 

Then we have a Super Bowl Party at the farm planned. The boys and I are going on Saturday to spend the night and help cook food. In honor of Aaron Rodgers, the Packers quarterback, and the rest of the Super Bowl-bound Green Bay team, we're having an ALL-WISCONSIN food theme! Won't that be fun! Beer, brats, cheese, maybe some fish recipes, cherry desserts (Door Co. cherries) and whatever else we come up with. Oh, probably ice cream for dessert, too!

Following the Super Bowl weekend, is Mazy's February intersession, aka, a week off school. I'm taking Monday and Tuesday as vacation days and then working from home the rest of the week. Mazy and I love intersession weeks. We are already planning to visit a museum so he can record it in his official 2011 Museum Guide. 

And then it will be my birthday weekend! And then the three-day scrapbooking weekend at the end of the month with my mom! 

See, February is going to be great!

1 comment:

  1. Super bowl party sounds like a blast!!! Wish I was going to be there!

    ReplyDelete