One-Yard Wonders projects

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Drawing the Short Straw -- Grocery Shopping

Wish me luck. I'm on my way to the worst store in the world to buy the weekly groceries and gifts for the birthday party we're attending this afternoon.

Here's the menu plan for the week:

Monday -- Rotiserrie chicken (make on Sunday afternoon at home), roasted potatoes, carrots and Brussels sprouts

Tuesday -- Salmon patties, dill aioli, rice pilaf, green beans

Wednesday -- Chicken/broccoli stir fry with fried rice (using leftover chicken from Monday)

Thursday -- Beef and barley soup in the crockpot, homemade bread

Friday -- Pizza and movie night

Well, the store is not getting any emptier on a Sunday so I best head. Hope you all have a great Sunday! I'll try to get some pics from the birthday party this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment