One-Yard Wonders projects

Friday, December 3, 2010

Santa and his raptors

"Hey Mazy, draw me a Christmas card for a thing at my work. They want it to be really Christmasy with a Santa."

The result:
Santa and his sleigh being pulled by a Utah raptor that's about to be attacked by T-rex


"Wow, that's a ... cool idea. Now can you draw me another one? This time, maybe you could make it a winter scene, with some snow or something."

The result:
T-rex attacking a velociraptor with _snowflakes_ not blood, coming out of his neck

One more try...

"OK Mazy, the dinosaurs are all really cool. But for the last one would you please make it totally Christmasy? No dinosaurs attacking one another. Just something totally Christmas."


The result:
Santa's hat ... with a T-rex head

I give up.

I submitted all three drawings to my company — they turned all three into greeting card covers and made one compilation (below). One day soon, some client of ours is going to get a very strange Christmas card in the mail....


No comments:

Post a Comment